A handful of full-time students would never be able to organise a conference on their own. Therefore, we have lots of helpers to thank. A special thank you goes to:
- Klaar Vernaillen, Wilbert Spooren and Marianne Starren, for their ongoing support in organisational matters using their connections within and outside of the university to make this StuTS editions possible,
- Rehana Omardeen and Christoph Aurnhammer, for enthusiastically volunteering to organise a pub quiz,
- Marina Koleva, for help with the party and general tasks,
- Markus Jochim from the Junge Sprachwissenschaft e.V., for creating our registration forms and making them simple to use,
- the Verein Junge Sprachwissenschaft, for information, help, tips, and tricks,
Next to needing people to organise a conference, you also need a lot of money. We are extremely grateful to our sponsors for their generosity in supporting the 62nd StuTS!